Arrow Electronics Demand Analyst in Centennial, Colorado
● Under minimum supervision, the Demand Analyst position is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products. The Demand Analyst creates and maintains forecast models for their customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, customer replenishment analysts, and other sources.
The Demand Analyst is the integration point into the sales and supplier organization. Basic forecast modeling is the responsibility of this position. This position leads the dialogue each month for their respective customers and products with key counterparts in Sales and Asset Management.
● Develop and interpret demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
● Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
● Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated customer assumptions.
● Interact with sales, material planning, asset management and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
● Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
● Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool.
● Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
● Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning
● Using analytic visualization tools, defines and develops objectives, parameters, and views to conduct analysis to determine if there are service or performance enhancements required to evolving engagements or existing supply chain engagements and present analysis and recommendations to requestors and management.
● Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
● Works under general supervision
● Beginning to solve some straightforward problems
● Has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Denver ( Panorama)
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.