Arrow Electronics HR Associate II in Centennial, Colorado
HR Associate II
● Serve as Tier II escalation point within the HR Administration function; subject matter expert on variety of HR topics.
● Support the administration of sensitive HR processes, based on outlined policies/guidelines.
● Ensure processes and procedures are documented in standard process flow and standard operating procedure (SOP). Routinely reviews for updates.
● Educate clients of services available to them and ensure accountability towards self-service tools such as Workday (Arrow’s HRIS) and other systems.
● Utilize Workday to process complex, specific employee-related transactions.
● Continuously create and define process improvements focusing on standardization related to HR programs, initiatives and inquiries.
● Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
● Completes work under moderate supervision
● Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
● Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
● Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
Experience / Education
Requires 3–5 years of HR experience, generalist experience preferred.
Requires Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or a closely related field.
Workday experience required.
Previous experience in an HR Shared Services environment preferred.
Denver ( Panorama)
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.