Arrow Electronics HR Project Management, Specialist in Centennial, Colorado
HR Project Management, Specialist
● Acts as project manager on Arrow, Inc. initiatives in North America that support human resources strategies. Examples include benefit program processes, compliance programs, performance management processes, strategic recruiting initiatives, compensation/payroll programs, and other similar initiatives. Ties programs to business objectives, monitors results, and provides recommendations for future programming. Part of the HR PMO team. (75%)
● Develops and implements operational approach to HR processes for North America, regardless of business unit or function. Partners closely with HR Centers of Excellence to translate global standards into regional execution. Regularly reviews processes for improvement and standardization, identifies opportunities, and provides recommendations. (15%)
● Continuously create and define process improvements focusing on standardization related to HR programs, initiatives and inquiries. (10%)
● Ability to lead cross-functional project team to resolution.
● Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
● Works under general supervision
● Expected to solve some straightforward problems
● Has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
Experience / Education
Requires a 4 year degree and 2-5 years of related experience, with at least 1 year of experience within project management; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
MS Project, Smartsheet, or experience with other project management tools preferred.
Denver ( Panorama)
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.