Arrow Electronics Market Intelligence Analyst I in Centennial, Colorado
Market Intelligence Analyst I
immixGroup has an opening for a Market Intelligence Analyst. The Analyst will assist with qualitative and quantitative research and analysis, as well as identification of enterprise technology sales opportunities on behalf of leading software and hardware manufacturers and solution providers.
● The Market Intelligence Analyst I assists in research and analysis of available procurement data and identifies enterprise technology sales opportunities on behalf of leading software and hardware manufactures and solution providers.
● Performs primary and secondary research to obtain information related to IT buying and selling trends and communicates datapoints to mid and senior level staff.
● Manages individual research projects as instructed by senior staff and provides peers with conclusions drawn from data mining, analysis, and other research.
● Provides sales and marketing campaign support including creating PowerPoint presentations on customer organizations, contact list creation and validation, call script support, and other campaign consulting.
● Maintains integrity of data in company databases, performs data entry, and other general market research functions.
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.