Arrow Electronics Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Endpoint Specialist in Centennial, Colorado
Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Endpoint Specialist
Arrow Security is looking for a pre-sales engineer to deliver Palo Alto Networks Traps presales enablement classes, and become certified ATC instructor to deliver Traps classes. Also will be responsible for sizing, scoping TRAPS opportunities. Will function as an SME to position Arrow’s PS for TRAPS.
● Responsible for working with sales reps, business partners and end users to create systems configurations based on customer requirements.
● Creates systems configurations based on customer requirements. Offers product recommendations and runs alternative configurations that may present a better solution to the customer.
● Responsible for working with sales reps, business partners and end users to resolve design configuration issues and run revisions.
● Keeps up to date with new products that are introduced and maintains product certifications.
● Educates inside sales on products and solutions.
● Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
● Works under general supervision
● Beginning to solve some straightforward problems
● Has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Denver ( Panorama)
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.