Arrow Electronics Sales Operations Representative -ECS in Centennial, Colorado
Sales Operations Representative -ECS
• Assist the sales organization by managing the day to day operations accounts including Purchase Orders, sales orders, serial numbers, tracking information.
• Assist the sales team on margin recovery opportunities to include timely reconciliation of invoice variances, ship and claim short pays, supplier audits and other manual pricing programs as necessary.
• Organize, prioritize and provide timely Focus reporting to and from the various internal teams to insure exposure is properly forecasted.
• Assist the sales and operations team in processing financial transactions on the system as necessary (RMA Credits, Credit and Rebills, POS reporting)
• Work with Sales, Operations and Finance on other duties as identified.
● Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
● Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
● Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
● Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
● Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 3–5 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
Denver ( Panorama)
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.