Arrow Electronics Sales Operations Representative in Centennial, Colorado
Sales Operations Representative
• Assist the sales organization by managing the day to day operations accounts including Purchase Orders, sales orders, serial numbers, tracking information.
• Assist the sales team on margin recovery opportunities to include timely reconciliation of invoice variances, ship and claim short pays, supplier audits and other manual pricing programs as necessary.
• Organize, prioritize and provide timely Focus reporting to and from the various internal teams to insure exposure is properly forecasted.
• Assist the sales and operations team in processing financial transactions on the system as necessary (RMA Credits, Credit and Rebills, POS reporting)
• Work with Sales, Operations and Finance on other duties as identified.
● Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
● Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
● Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
● Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
● Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 3–5 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.