Arrow Electronics Software Quality Analyst III in Centennial, Colorado
Software Quality Analyst III
Job Description Summary Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Analyst III works under limited QA Management supervision and is an experienced professional. Primary responsibilities are managing the work for their assigned area, writing test plans and scripts, performing testing on new software development and changes to existing software ensuring compliance to company standards and end-user requirements.
Required Skills and Expectations
● Manages SQA activities on a project including planning and facilitating defect review meetings with IT
● Provides input into team estimates on new work
● Reports testing status to the SQA Manager, IT Project Managers and upper management
● Reviews User Stories and provides input on the acceptance criteria of those User Stories
● Creates detailed test plans and test scripts for both manual and automated testing
● Executes test scripts
● Performs some initial diagnosis on bugs to determine possible root cause
● Provides leadership to the team on new processes or techniques in SQA
● Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
● Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
● Familiar with JIRA to record and track bugs
● Familiar with RestAssured, Selenium, cucumber/gherkin
● Familiar with Agile software development practices
● Familiar with Java
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Denver ( Panorama)
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.