Arrow Electronics Web Developer in Centennial, Colorado
· Provide value by developing UI solutions in line with business requirements
· Work closely with Product Owners, Analysts and QA in an Agile environment to ensure quality, security and maintenance of web application, and to ensure code meets developmentstandards and guidelines.
· Contribute to a DevOps culture and development of continuous integrations processes and tools.
· Mentor Junior developers on technical approaches and best practices
· Challenge established norms and innovate
· Participate in UI/UX testing with designers
· Contribute to the success of your team and company
· Make a difference
Denver ( Panorama)
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.