Arrow Electronics Web Developer in Centennial, Colorado
If you are a full stack Web Developer with 6+ years’ experience, please read on!
Located in Englewood Colorado, we are Arrow Electronics… A Fortune 150 company. We are looking for talented Senior Lead Developers to join our team and play an integral role in the development of enterprise level web applications. You must be a self-starter and comfortable in a fast paced environment. You will be asked to work on a wide variety of tasks from 100% new development to bug fixes and maintenance. This includes working with the business and the technology areas to understand requirements for IT development and management in a fast-paced environment.
Principal Accountability & Responsibility
• Designs and develops software solutions to meet business requirements. Manages full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing. Performs solution design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis.
• Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes and patches as mandated by the vendor.
• Design, develop and document specifications throughout the project life cycle.
• Experience working with IT operations and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.
• Experience communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
• Analyze and research new and existing products, procedures, processes within the IT space.
• Resolve any business gaps between new and existing business processes and applications.
• Monitor and communicate that requirements are met, developed, tested, and implemented.
• Communicate project status and coordination of IT improvements.
• Ability to work flexible schedule as necessary including onsite-offsite development teams.
• This role specifically addresses the actions associated to working with the business and project delivery team for the definition, construction and delivery of custom Web applications.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess a good understanding of enterprise-class IT development methodologies, and demonstrate solid skills in around business processes. This individual must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrate a team-oriented, goal and results-driven work ethic. The role requires working collaboratively with the business community and other IT team members within a dynamic and high profile environment.
A successful candidate will have following technical skills
• Experience of architecting Web applications, data modeling techniques and analysis.
• Extensive experience of providing solutions in various Web and Mobile application functions and additional knowledge of related functions is required.
• Experience in building custom applications on top of ERP applications (including data modeling, architecture etc.).
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch.
• Ability to analyze & resolve production support issues.
• Self-Driven and ability to react to change and shifting priorities.
• Must have experience supporting / implementing large web development projects like product development assignments.
• Demonstrated proficiency around basic to complex queries in SQL.
• Knowledge around different frameworks like AngularJs, EmberJS, Bootstrap or any custom styling framework.
• Knowledge around Java Spring Framework, Node JS etc.
• Knowledge and familiarity in underlying ERP applications database architecture.
• Experience in managing complexities of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
• Expertise with responsive design and understanding of mobile first design principals
• Knowledge of any industry standard Custom web Portals.
• 4-year degree from an accredited college/university in Information Systems (Computer Science) or related field or equivalent related experience.
• 6+ years of IT Web and/or Mobile Applications experience.
• 2+ years’ experience with AngularJS 1.5 or higher versions
• Experience with CSS Pre-compilers (LESS or SASS)
• Knowledge of REST services using JSON and AJAX
• Spring MVC 4.0 or higher and familiarity with using Spring through JPA
• Knowledge of Java and OO concepts
• Advance degree or post-graduation degree is preferred.
• Previous experience in the electronics or distribution industries.
• Previous experience working for a large public enterprise corporation.
• Knowledge on Java spring security
• Familiarity with Angular 2
• Knowledge of unit testing, JS testing frameworks like Jasmine, Karma
Denver ( Panorama)
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.