Arrow Electronics Warehouse Lead, Second Shift in Connecticut
Warehouse Lead, Second Shift
● Work with supervisor to coordinate and provide oversight to daily activities of business or technical support or production team, including oversight of inbound scheduling and receiving of electronics, production department that specializes in the diagnostics, repair/refurbishment/upgrade and data destruction of electronics, and storage or resale of electronics to end customer.
● Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other members of management staff.
● Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from direct supervisor.
● Accountable for the results of medium-sized routine support or production operations teams, including staff of up to 10 associates within various warehouse roles that include department leads, material handlers, forklift drivers, electronic repair/bench technicians, inventory control, order picking/shipping associates.
● Solves problems based on practice and precedent
● Trains team members and provides input to supervisor on employee performance
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.