Arrow Electronics Senior, Business Development Manager in Duluth, Georgia
Senior, Business Development Manager
● Responsible for the assessment of existing and potential customers, defining product needs, and sales execution. Continuous relationship development between the business area, regional teams and the manufacturers to ensure a trust and support of business objectives. Budget responsibility for all assigned business development areas.
● Defines and tracks performance for the manufacturers products and services.
● Coordinates opportunity development of both Net New as well as Existing Customers.
● Relationship management with the manufacturer’s regional staff in all Vertical markets.
● Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
● Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
● Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
● Contributes to process improvements
● Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
● Provides informal guidance to junior staff
● Works with minimal guidance
• 5-10 years strategic sales experience or business development experience.
•Demonstrated success in selling complex solutions involving multiple stakeholders.
•Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
•Exceptional influencing and relationship building skills to gain results.
•Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
•Ability to influence indirectly and drive results without day to day management involvement (self-starter, highly motivated to win).
•Ability to connect the dots between top-level strategy and ground-level tactics.
•Ability to self-motivate.
•Ability to effectively navigate through large organizations, both internally and within the client environment.
•Demonstrated understanding of the strategic selling process
•Ability to present to senior level executives at customers and suppliers
•Ipad experience is a plus
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.