Arrow Electronics Accountant II in Englewood, Colorado
Under limited supervision, while developing professional expertise, evaluates transactions and records to the GL as necessary to ensure the financial and accurate and complete. Supports integral customers, develops relationships with various client groups and maintains/updates current financial information.
● Responsible for the completion of balance sheet reconciliations and income statement analysis. Identifies process problems or issues and escalates appropriately.
● Reconciliations & Analysis—complete standard reconciliations and income statement analysis
● Evaluates transactions and records to the GL as necessary to ensure the financials are accurate and complete. Performs financial analysis of actual results against budget/forecast.
● Supports and/or participates in special projects.
● Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
● Works under general supervision
● Beginning to solve some straightforward problems
● Has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
Experience / Education
2-4 years of experience
Experience working for public companies highly preferred
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.