Arrow Electronics B2B Analyst in Englewood, Colorado
Business Analyst are the link between the information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
• Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
• Perform quality assurance
• Define reporting and alerting requirements
• Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
• Help design, document and maintain system processes
• Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
• Communicate key insights and findings to product team
• Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
● Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
● Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
● Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
● Contributes to process improvements
● Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
● Provides informal guidance to junior staff
● Works with minimal guidance
Experience / Education
Typically requires 5–7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
• Experience webMethods a plus
• Experience writing Java and/or PL SQL code
• Understanding of ITIL framework (Incident Management, Knowledge Management, etc)
• Working knowledge of at least one ITSM tools like Service Desk, Remedy, Sunrise, Mansystems, etc.
• Understanding of SLA framework
• Basic knowledge of Oracle or SAP ERP system a plus
• Large Corporation experience
Denver (Inverness West)
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.