Arrow Electronics Business Analyst I in Englewood, Colorado
Business Analyst I
● Plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives.
● Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
● Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
● Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
● May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
● Communicates team progress.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.