Arrow Electronics Business Operations Associate III in Englewood, Colorado
Business Operations Associate III
● Assist the sales organization by managing the day to day operations within their consignment accounts including Purchase Order receipts and consignment sales order billings.
● Schedule inventory counts within the consignment locations on a regular basis (running inventory focus reports and count sheets).
● Work with sales to reconcile any inventory discrepancies at the consignment location doing inventory adjustments, write off inventory etc.
● Organize and prioritize various other duties including Focus reporting, tracking and reporting of unacknowledged branch transfers, product allocations for billings, issuing credits and re-bill requests and other various Operations responsibilities.
● Assist the sales team in setting up part numbers in their consignment locations.
● Work with Sales and Finance to close consignment locations.
● Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
● Completes work under moderate supervision
● Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
● Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
● Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 3–5 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.