Arrow Electronics Corporate Staff Auditor I in Englewood, Colorado
Corporate Staff Auditor I
Corporate Staff Auditor I
This position involves interaction with global internal clients and external vendors. This position involves maintaining application user access, supporting technological needs, deployments and requests, as well as acting as the liaison between the application governance group, global clients and departments. This will include problem management, change management, report development, escalation management and relationship management.
In addition, this role will maintain documentation and provide training to the clients, as well as troubleshooting problems, interacting IT or vendors (e.g. Teammate, SharePoint) when there are issues to be resolved. Also, this role will work with the IT Audit team, when appropriate, to assist on the risk-advisory and annual SOX audits.
Technology Development, Delivery, and Support
• Utilizes in-depth knowledge of the business area and applies technical expertise to determine appropriate solutions to meet the customer needs and technical standards (build, buy, enhance, modify).
• Within project area, provides comprehensive support, consulting and direction to business clients to help analyze and/or solve their business needs.
• Analyzes change requests to determine feasibility in relation to existing business requirements, processes, and data models. Interfaces with vendors to understand whether vendor products will meet business and technical requirements.
• Perform problem management function to support clients, as well as escalate issue with various vendors
• Maintain all documentation, including business and technical application requirements, report requirements, and support documentation.
• Creation of user acceptance testing documentation for software upgrades and releases
• Provide detailed support reporting which will be viewed by Governance team members - Provide off-hours support during all major application tasks
• Experience with reporting tools, preferred to create reporting from the Teammate application - May assist in planning and execution of test procedures for IT compliance audits (e.g., Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)), risk advisory reviews, and system implementation reviews
• Develop understanding of risks and controls related to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) financial reporting processes, IT business operations, and other areas requiring audit assistance.
• Builds relationships with business clients and acts as liaison between the business community and solution provider, and acts as a day-to-day point of contact with client.
• Provides mentoring for other team members related to business and technical expertise.
• May provide input into the performance reviews for other team members, at the request of management. Cultivates strong professional relationships with peers and vendors.
• Provide monthly software update communication to application clients.
• Distribute finalized Internal Audit & Control deliverables to global clients. Communication of control changes to the appropriate clients.
• Perform audit customer surveys, and provide feedback to Internal Audit & Control teams
• Prepare and review the monthly management reporting; ensure accuracy and completeness
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Management Information Systems, or equivalent is required
• One (1) year of experience of performing application testing and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Experience
• One (1) years of experience in the creation of detailed technical and business requirements to ensure that the application will meet the customer's prioritized business requirements.
• One (1) year of experience in creating and facilitating eLearning, Webinars, and client user documentation to support the application
• One (1) year of project management experience to work with project leadership in determining design approach,
• Estimating/planning, setting technical direction, and identifying necessary resources for a project.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management within the company.
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.