Arrow Electronics HR Associate II - Bilingual Spanish in Englewood, Colorado
HR Associate II - Bilingual Spanish
● Serve as Tier II escalation point within the HR Administration function; subject matter expert on variety of HR topics.
● Support the administration of sensitive HR processes, based on outlined policies/guidelines.
● Ensure processes and procedures are documented in standard process flow and standard operating procedure (SOP). Routinely reviews for updates.
● Educate clients of services available to them and ensure accountability towards self-service tools such as Workday (Arrow’s HRIS) and other systems.
● Utilize Workday to process complex, specific employee-related transactions.
● Continuously create and define process improvements focusing on standardization related to HR programs, initiatives and inquiries.
● Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
● Completes work under moderate supervision
● Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
● Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
● Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
Experience / Education
Requires 3–5 years of HR experience, generalist experience preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or a closely related field strongly preferred.
Fluency in written and spoken English and Spanish required.
Previous experience in an HR Shared Services environment preferred.
Workday experience is a plus.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.