Arrow Electronics Manager, Accounting I in Englewood, Colorado
Manager, Accounting I
Accounting/Finance Manager will partner with all levels of the business to deliver the highest quality financial analysis and support to assist in strategic decision-making. Research complex GAAP issues escalated from staff, provide direction on technical accounting matters.
● Train and educate employees on day to day functional responsibilities. Resolve complex employee issues/concerns. May seek guidance/collaboration from senior management as needed
● Perform day to day functional responsibility and/or conduct financial analysis to identify and evaluate risk and exposure; recommend appropriate action.
● Set and communicate direction for team in order to deliver results in line with strategic goals. May need intermittent guidance from senior management to develop staff for optimal team performance.
● Research and inform team on regulatory issues. Identify and raise any risks and exposures to senior management.
● Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s)
● Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
● Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
● Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager
● Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
● Accountable for the budget, performance and results of a medium-sized team or multiple small teams
● Exercises full management authority, including performance reviews, pay decisions, recruitment, discipline, termination and other personnel actions
● Addresses issues with impact beyond own team based on knowledge of related disciplines
Minimum of 1-2 years of managerial experience or 5 years of related experience with a 4 year degree
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.