Arrow Electronics Marketing Manager II in Englewood, Colorado
Marketing Manager II
● Contributor to strategic marketing programs, with guidance from senior marketing leader. Serves as an expert within marketing and resource for best practices, and mentorship of junior team members.
● Manage and execute programs/initiatives, including online & offline marketing tactics. Work closely with any teams or vendors involved in marketing programs/initiatives/campaigns.
● Manage marketing program/initiative/campaign budget(s). Ensure marketing plan is implemented and program is completed on time and within budget; recommend or redirect strategies as needed.
● Works independently to support strategic marketing programs, bringing specialized knowledge and best practices to the team to identify and develop solutions.
● Champion Arrow’s value proposition and brand to customers.
Works with partners and the Arrow sales team as well as the SEs in helping to develop marketing and enablement programs.Works closely with the supplier.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.