Arrow Electronics Project Analyst in Englewood, Colorado
● Support for Project Managers and BA across complex, cross functional projects
● Preparation and collection of key status information from PMs and BAs to support the ongoing stakeholder management and communication across functions
● Creation of portfolio management related process documents and frameworks.
● Assist in training new and existing employees with regard to policies and procedures related to project outcomes.
● Requires knowledge and experience of project management and business analysis
● Ability to resolve issues and drive coordination of activities
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
● Contributes to process improvements within Portfolio Managemnet
● Works with minimal guidance
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.