Arrow Electronics Software Quality Assurance Analyst I in Englewood, Colorado
Software Quality Assurance Analyst I
Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Analyst I works under general QA Management supervision and higher level SQA Analysts. Primary responsibilities are collaborating with other QA Analysts and Development, writing test plans and scripts, performing testing on new software development and changes to existing software ensuring compliance to company standards and end-user requirements.
● Reviews acceptance criteria and creates detailed test plans and test scripts for both manual and automated testing.
● Writes, maintains, and executes simple automated test scripts.
● Uses JIRA to record bugs
● Familiar with RestAssured, Selenium, cucumber/gherkin
● Familiar with Agile software development practices
● Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
● Works under general supervision
● Able to perform initial diagnosis on bug resolution
● Has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.