Arrow Electronics Field Sales Rep in Houston, Texas
Field Sales Rep
● Define critical markets and new customers in the assigned sales territory, plan strategy and develop all key relationships to ensure strong foundation for solution selling. Maintain and promote relationships with customer contacts who may be determining design opportunities and deal with existing business challenges. Ensure customer satisfaction as it pertains to supply chain management and other value added services. Requires experience interacting with vendors and customers in a technical and engineering environment. Extensive understanding of pricing programs and models within the electronics industry.
● Requires comprehensive ability to develop strategic plans for all assigned accounts, sell and market full set of Arrow offerings incorporating in-depth knowledge of Arrow’s key supplier lines.
● Must be able to prepare comprehensive internal quarterly business reviews (iQBR), presenting strategic plans and implementation steps to grow sales, demand creation and improve customer service. Ability to lead regular QBRs with major customers that unlock additional sales opportunities.
● Must be able to promote and sell the value add, supply chain, and full life cycle programs offered by Arrow. Requires proficiency in sales tracking systems, SalesForce.com, Oracle Establish and ability to build relationships with key suppliers.
● Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
● Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
● Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
● Contributes to process improvements
● Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
● Provides informal guidance to junior staff
● Works with minimal guidance
Experience / Education
Typically requires 5–7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.