Arrow Electronics Quote Specialist I in Huntsville, Alabama
Quote Specialist I
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Preparation and data entry of customer quotes
· Initial scrubbing of part numbers for accuracy
· PM View and communicate Account Reps quote strategy into Sales Desktop cover sheet. Monitor quote process daily.
· Communicate quote status on customer due date and advise sales to Markup quote for customer. Prepare quote.
· Monitor pending quote items for completion, notify sales for markup, download into customer format and prepare for sending.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.