Arrow Electronics Product Manager in Itasca, Illinois
● Responsible for the analysis of market trends, supplier performance, internal developments and objectives to facilitate ongoing development of Arrow's adder and quoting strategy.
● Facilitate interaction and feedback from segment managers, product specialists and sales management.
● Monitor, measure and report supplier market price performance. Prepare negotiation material as well as support the negotiation process. Works with technology business managers and product specialists to establish negotiation strategy.
● Strategic customer quotes and associated supplier strategies.
● Facilitates communication with suppliers regarding customer and quote priority.
● Monitor, measure and report performance metrics specific to market price. This data should be segment, supplier and selling company specific.
● Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
● Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
● Solves a range of straightforward problems
● Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
● Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.