Arrow Electronics Customer Project Manager in Peabody, Massachusetts
Customer Project Manager
● Responsible for setting both the strategic sales objective and creating tactical solutions for Inside sales to drive meeting/exceeding objectives. Actively enhances team through recruiting, hiring and creating personnel development plans. Responsible for ensuring employee education and maintaining appropriate vendor certifications on the team. Identifies and nurtures high potential talent; plans succession for team and strategically partners with larger organization to build a talent pipeline for positions outside of immediate team.
● Demonstrates excellence in improving process, progress and drives results. Creates vision for their team and executes through strategic direction and priorities; accountable for team performance.
Serve as the point person for sales team with problem resolution and escalated issues. Keeps both excellence in customer service and company profitability in mind during decision making processes. Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective sales solutions.
● Develops sales team to accurately enter and manage opportunities. Has a deep understanding of the marketplace and trends, able to find solutions to shortcomings in sales numbers through actively managing opportunities. Ensures information in the Opportunity Manager system is accurate and up-to-date. Reviews information consistently; actively manages accounts. Measures performance against goals and evaluates results. Holds team accountable for the information in Opportunity Manager and provides course correction when necessary.
● Educate partners how to register opportunities and transact business with Arrow & vendor. Collaborates with the in-house Marketing team on effective messaging and marketing campaigns. Explains, when appropriate, the marketplace and opportunities for growth. Actively participates as a resource for the Marketing team.
● Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s)
● Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
● Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
● Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager
● Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
● Accountable for results of a small team
● Exercises limited management authority; sets employee performance objectives, conducts performance reviews and recommends pay actions
● Defines team operating standards and ensures essential procedures are followed based on knowledge of own discipline
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
Boston - Peabody
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.