Arrow Electronics Forklift Driver in Reno, Nevada
● The Forklift Driver is responsible for moving assets/materials safely using power industrial trucks. This position supports the operation by working in one or more of the following areas: receiving, audit, recycling and shipping.
● Unload and offload trucks, unbox, sort, and label product.
● Ensure compliance with OSHA regulations, company policies and procedures.
● Verify asset counts, enter skids in system, build skids, palletizing equipment as needed.
● Identify & sort commodities in recycling center and/or special waste as per EPA and DOT regulations.
● Ensure quantity, quality, and accuracy of throughput.
● Ensuring equipment is in safe operating condition by appropriate equipment inspections.
● Has limited prior relevant training or work experience
● Contributes directly to specific unskilled tasks or processes
● Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
Experience / Education
Typically requires a high school diploma and no prior related experience or equivalent related experience. For warehouse jobs: Typically requires 2–5 years of experience. May require specific certifications.
(1) 1st-shift 4am-1230pm
(1) 3rd-shift 10a-630pm
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.