Arrow Electronics Forklift Driver in Reno, Nevada
● The Forklift Driver is responsible for moving assets/materials safely using power industrial trucks. This position supports the operation by working in one or more of the following areas: receiving, audit, recycling and shipping.
● Unload and offload trucks, unbox, sort, and label product.
● Ensure compliance with OSHA regulations, company policies and procedures.
● Verify asset counts, enter skids in system, build skids, palletizing equipment as needed.
● Identify & sort commodities in recycling center and/or special waste as per EPA and DOT regulations.
● Ensure quantity, quality, and accuracy of throughput.
● Ensuring equipment is in safe operating condition by appropriate equipment inspections.
● Has limited prior relevant training or work experience (2-5 years on the lift)
● Contributes directly to specific unskilled tasks or processes
● Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
Experience / Education
Typically requires a high school diploma and no prior related experience or equivalent related experience. For warehouse jobs: Typically requires 2–5 years of experience. May require specific certifications.
Pay: $15.00 Per Hour
Shift: Monday - Friday 6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Reno (Value Recovery)
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.