Arrow Electronics HR Specialist in Reno, Nevada
● Coach managers and employees' use of our self-service HR Solutions Center provided services. Answer HR policy-related questions, provide guidance to both managers and employees, and escalate issues as appropriate. Key contact for non-routine questions and requests.
● Preparing documentation and making recommendations to resolve employee related issues and problems
● Talent Management: supporting development of performance goals as well as employee training and support in creating succession plans.
● Successfully administer key components of Arrow’s onboarding process in support of high-volume hiring initiatives, ensuring a fulfilling new hire experience. Conduct exit interviews and analyze turnover data. Create and maintain data on critical records and reports in our Human Resources Information System.
● Employee Relations: Responds to employee and manager inquiries, and escalates path for non-routine matters, responds to HR policy-related questions, guiding the employee through basic HR queries, and escalates, as appropriate.
● An eye for continuous improvement and process improvement
● HR information resource for all levels of employees
● Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
● Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
● Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
● Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 3–5 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience.
Strong working knowledge of MS Office
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.