Arrow Electronics Picking Operator 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. in Reno, Nevada
Picking Operator 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
● Responsible for labor distribution and workflow to ensure quality and production goals are met.
● Support of one function within a warehouse department; shipping, receiving, etc.
● Transport/staging of product.
● Maintain work and product store areas.
● Has no prior relevant training or work experience
● Contributes indirectly to specific unskilled tasks or processes
● Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
Experience / Education
Typically requires a high school diploma and no prior related experience or equivalent related experience. For warehouse jobs: Typically requires 1–3 years of experience. May require specific certifications.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.