Arrow Electronics Warehouse Automation / Network Engineer in Reno, Nevada
Warehouse Automation / Network Engineer
● Responsible for Telecommunications design, strategic planning, complex implementations and 3rd and 4th level technical engineering support for Telecommunications systems and services. Is a technical/research oriented role and possesses telecom equipment programming skills.
● In partnership with the business leaders, play a role in the strategic planning and design.
● Will be involved in the ordering, installation and documentation of complex voice, data and video services technologies.
● Review of design concepts and comfortable in a research and development role. Ability to investigate and evaluate new technologies.
● With solid industry experience, be able to make recommendations on select services for end users.
● Guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures
● Serves as an expert within own discipline
● Serves as a resource for best practices/quality on functional teams or projects
● Trains/mentors junior staff
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.