Arrow Electronics Account Development Representative (commission) in Seattle, Washington
Account Development Representative (commission)
● Drive Sales growth through new customer acquisition and rebuilding of underpenetrated and neglected relationships. Responsible to both build and maintain influential customer and supplier business relationships.
● Act strategically to identify and target emerging areas for high growth, profit, and differentiation (e.g., fast growing, small to mid-size businesses) through knowledge of the market, territory, and relationships with suppliers and customers. Responsible for identifying issues related to the emerging customer and market needs and generating leads and follows-ups obtained through suppliers and Arrow internal sources. Through evaluation of qualified leads and analysis prioritizes high-return opportunities to solve customer problems and create demand for Arrow’s full range of solutions, products, and services.
● Responsible for Sales Generation through driving and creating new opportunities and product selection within their territory using their solid understanding of all of Arrow’s solutions and matching those solutions to customer business needs. Grows profits and maximizes margins by solving the customer’s business problems with value-added Arrow solutions. Coordinates global transactions locally and across regions to maximize business capture rates. Develop strategic customer sales/marketing plans.
● Build and maintain influential customer and supplier business relationships by staying abreast of current and future industry and competitor’s products, trends, technology and information. Develops and builds relationships with decision making management and C-level/executive level to proactively forecast future demands and provide solutions.
● Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
● Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
● Solves a range of straightforward problems
● Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
● Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.