Arrow Electronics Production Technician Lead in Syracuse, New York
Production Technician Lead
● The Production Technician Lead provides work instruction and prioritizes work of their team to ensure integration quality, production objectives and schedules are met. Technician Lead provides training, and performs complex technician functions including performing complex builds and complex troubleshooting with or without a build plan.
● Coordinate and monitor the work load and flow of all technicians to ensure that standards for efficiency, quality, safety and housekeeping are maintained, serves as a backup to all functions in the work area
● Provides work direction and prioritizes work of the Integration group to ensure Production objectives and schedules are met
● Training of employees as it pertains to company work methods, processing procedures, and skill development.
● Serve as first level technical escalation for area technicians and point of problem resolution as appropriate production process issues.
● Escalate issues and problems to management and/or appropriate support groups as necessary.
● Prepare, build and test product, software loads, package and delivery.
● Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or considerable work experience
● Entry level often for those with work experience in the skill area
● Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
● Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 2–4 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.