Arrow Electronics Accounts Payable I in United States
Accounts Payable I
● Works closely with Accounts Payable Supervisor, other accounting departments and outside vendors. Responsible for intermediary AP transactions and will be responsible for managing a portfolio of moderately complex accounts (e.g., trade), interaction with vendors and resolving purchase order receipt to invoice discrepancies.
● Reconciles and resolves discrepancies on intermediary transactions for typically product related invoices and ensure timeliness of payments.
● Communicates AP related processes and status to external and internal suppliers written and verbally. The majority of communication is in email form.
● Analyze/review vendor statements for accuracy, resolve invoice discrepancies and entering data into system.
● Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or considerable work experience
● Entry level often for those with work experience in the skill area
● Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
● Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 2–4 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
Denver ( Panorama)
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.