Arrow Electronics Financial Analyst IV in United States
Financial Analyst IV
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst in our Centennial, CO location, working in the ECS Division, The individual must possess strong business acumen and thrive in a dynamic business environment. The position will be responsible for financial reporting, financial planning and business analysis activities.
Key Responsibilities include:
+ + Review financial statements, perform variance analyses and provide status reporting as part of the month-end close
Report and analyze key P&L metrics
- Research general ledger (G/L) entries by working closely with the G/L group to ensure proper accounting
- Provide monthly forecast and associated reporting
- Preparation of financial reports for management team
- Assist in preparation of annual plan and associated support and metrics
- Assist in preparation in quarterly business review (QBR) slides
- Prepare and present financial models (P&L and ROWC) for new customer and vendor engagements
- Review incentive compensation accruals and payments
- Provide ad hoc analysis to drive profitability and growth in the business
- Act as financial consultant and partner with management of business
- Ensure proper financial controls are in place and followed within the business
- The successful candidate has strong accounting/finance knowledge and analytical abilities. The candidate should be passionate about the use of technology to solve business problems, including a very high proficiency with MS Excel, notably pivot tables, formulas and charts. The candidate must have strong communication skills, and be able to work closely with the accounting groups, selling teams, support organizations and management. Key personal characteristics include motivation, attention to accuracy, ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, drive to meet deadlines and ability to deliver a clear/concise message to management based on facts and data.
Requirements Minimum Qualifications:
+ + BS in Accounting or Finance
+ + Minimum 4-6 years experience in a public accounting and/or general accounting/financial analyst role with a Fortune 500 organization
+ + Demonstrated ability to think independently and apply proactive behavior to business situations
+ + Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of management
+ + Strong analytical and problem solving skills; thinks independently
+ + Demonstrated ability to present and effectively communicate with Sr. Management
+ + Ability to adapt to rapidly changing demands; thrives in dynamic environment
+ + Team player who excels in collaborative environment
+ + Requirement: Advanced PC skills in MS Excel
Preferred qualifications include:
Oracle Financial System
Khalix Consolidation System
Denver ( Panorama)
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.