Arrow Electronics HR Manager, Compensation in United States
HR Manager, Compensation
● Responsible for supporting strategic business objectives through the design, implementation and execution of Arrow’s global compensation structure. The manager is a key business partner to the global HR function and responsible for successfully managing relationships while providing compensation support and guidance to various business units.
● This position partners with the HR Consultants and Managers to understand business strategy and key drivers to appropriately link to compensation programs. This manager is responsible for supporting M&A activity as well as other projects.
● Support the design, implementation and execution of the global or regional compensation review initiative to include the internal global grading system and REWARD system. This may include management of survey participation and data review, position evaluation process, job structure development, job documentation process, etc.
● M&A: Lead the successful integration of compensation practices and policies on mergers and acquisitions.
● Compensation Consulting: Consults with Human Resources business partners to facilitate management and employee understanding of Arrow’s total reward systems. Educates, mentors, and trains Human Resources staff and managers on compensation processes, practices, and programs. Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices. Recommends solutions to resolve compensation-related issues.
● Analytics: Provide technical and analytical support on major projects relating to compensation evaluation, compensation plan design and global rewards strategy.
● Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s)
● Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
● Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
● Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager
● Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
● Accountable for results of a small team
● Exercises limited management authority; sets employee performance objectives, conducts performance reviews and recommends pay actions
● Defines team operating standards and ensures essential procedures are followed based on knowledge of own discipline
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
Melville (Baylis Road)
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global technology partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 85 countries. We are a Fortune 150 company with over 18,500 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you're working with us.