Arrow Electronics Inside Sales Representative II in United States
Inside Sales Representative II
Through primarily telephone interaction, this sales professional will support an account portfolio of valued customers to locate and secure the right products or services for their specific needs. Occasionally working with the Field Sales Representative, supplier partners, engineers, and other internal Arrow resources, the Account Specialist is to offer exemplary customer service and product knowledge expertise with an aim to expand marketshare, and grow our business.
Daily activities of the role include, but are not limited to:
● Quote Bill of Materials (BOM) and ensure that registered pricing is reflected in all quotes. Systematically manage own assigned portfolio by taking proactive and regular actions related to sales and the administration of the account. Understand the Distributor Total Available Market (DTAM); Coordinate with internal corporate resource groups to ensure customer satisfaction. Be a team player by working collaboratively and synergistically with colleagues across Arrow. Demonstrated ability to influence and to interact at multiple levels of an organization.
● Identifying new sales opportunities by working with buyers and engineers to provide quotes, technical support and data sheets, and by placing purchase orders. Maintain accounts by providing customer service on orders. Other maintenance tasks include: tracking shipments, maintaining orders, managing backlog, expediting orders and trouble-shooting. Strategically manage assigned portfolio through competition analysis, research and profiling and interaction with engineers, ADRs, FSRs, and other Arrow resources within own territory.
● Providing after-sales service by ensuring the products’ arrival at the customer location in a timely fashion.
Manage and sell to assigned accounts in assigned territory. Quote to customer specifications and needs on Arrow's entire line card.
● Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
● Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
● Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
● Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
● Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 3–5 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global technology partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 85 countries. We are a Fortune 150 company with over 18,500 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you're working with us.