Arrow Electronics Logistics Coordinator in United States
● Directs and coordinates the movement of all inbound, outbound, and foreign to foreign freight movement. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures allowing this individual to provide support to internal and external customers in determining cost-effective, timely and compliant freight movements.
● Responsible for quoting freight charges utilizing preferred freight vendors. Must have comprehension of freight variables (class, weight, dimensional weights, service levels). Experience in white glove service/on site packaging is preferred.
● Relies on extensive experience and judgment to determine best methods of freight movement to assist Trade in making decisions during the order acquisition process. Provide solutions to complex logistics transactions.
● Provides outbound in transit tracking for internal and external customers.
● Shipments executed include TL, LTL and secured freight. Experience booking freight using online tools is required.
● Works with freight vendors in arranging freight movement and rearrange in transit to satisfy customer needs.
● Coordinates the movement of drop shipments, and processes the receiving and shipping information through the ERP system.
● Works with Management and freight carriers to ensure that all freight charges are complete and accurate and as quoted by the carriers in their transactional quotes and negotiated tariffs.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Entry level job with limited prior relevant training or work experience
● Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
● Work is prescribed and completed with little autonomy
● Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
● Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 1 year of experience. For warehouse jobs: Typically requires at least 5 years of experience.
Zapopan (Calle Lateral)
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.