Arrow Electronics Logistics Project Manager in United States
Logistics Project Manager
● Responsible for the day-to-day functions of Logistics or Value Add department(s), ensuring goals are met or exceeded.
● Ability to manage personnel - hiring, developing, workflow scheduling and resource allocation for more than one department/functional area and/or technical production within a business group. Strategic planning and process improvement thru CPI or Lean principles.
● Ensures performance of department goals, including allocation of headcount and process improvements to analyze and improve efficiency. Responds to internal and external customer inquiries. Participates in making basic improvement enhancements.
● Responsible for performance efficiency, time worked, quality reporting and improvement, performance metrics. Works with manager to determine courses of action for budgetary responsibility.
● Trains and acts as an informal mentor to junior members of supervisory staff. Assists level 1 Supervisors in developing the technical skills necessary to make informed decisions.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team
● Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
● Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager
● Typically does not spend more than 20% of time performing the work supervised
● Accountable for the results of medium-sized routine support or production operations teams
● Solves problems based on practice and precedent
● Trains team members and provides input to employee performance evaluations
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Zapopan (Calle Lateral)
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.