Arrow Electronics Manager, ECS Inside Sales -ECS in United States
Manager, ECS Inside Sales -ECS
● Oversees the strategic and sales objectives for their teams; creates tactical solutions to meet/exceed objectives. Actively enhances team through recruiting, hiring and creating personnel development plans. Identifies and nurtures high potential talent; plans succession for team and strategically partners with larger organization to build a talent pipeline for positions outside of immediate team. Monitors process, progress and results. Sets the team direction and priorities; accountable for team performance.
● Serve as the point person for sales team for strategy opportunities, problem resolution and escalated issues. Drives large deals for their team; negotiates aggressively in the deal process. Keeps both excellence in customer service and company profitability in mind during decision making processes. Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
● Develops sales team to accurately enter & manage opportunities. Ensures information in the Opportunity Manager system is accurate and up-to-date. Reviews information consistently; actively manages opportunities. Measures performance against goals and evaluates results. Holds team accountable for the information in Opportunity Manager and provides course correction when necessary.
● Educate partners how to register opportunities and transact business with Arrow & vendor. Serve as subject matter expert on Arrow and vendor tools and processes.
● Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team
● Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
● Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager
● Typically does not spend more than 20% of time performing the work supervised
● Accountable for the results of a large and/or moderately complex support or production operations team including subordinate work leaders
● Applies acquired expertise to analyze and solve problems without clear precedent
● Provides input on resource planning and policy development
● Coaches team members on performance, completes employee performance evaluations and recommends pay actions
Experience / Education
Typically requires 5–7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
Denver ( Panorama)
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.