Arrow Electronics Order Management Specialist in United States
Order Management Specialist
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Monitor order status and address issues that prevent customers from receiving orders on time
Work with inventory suppliers to ensure timely shipment of inbound inventory
Troubleshoot order issues, and assist to identify and correct the root causes
Support internal and external teams with order status requests or other issues
Interface with our warehouses to ensure timely delivery and correct any problems.
Work with carriers and customs offices to handle shipping issues
Handle payment issues with credit cards, Paypal, terms, etc
Identify process improvement opportunities and work with internal and external stakeholders to implement improvements
· 3-5 years order management / operations experience, ideally within the electronics industry
· Good customer service skills
· Ability to grasp technical concepts, understand various order management systems, data communications and enterprise resource systems
· Detail oriented with good analytical skills
· Ability to communicate at all levels and work in a team environment
· Ability to work independently on multiple activities, with prioritization and escalation skills
· Flexibility and an appreciation of a fast-moving and international environment
· Understanding of electronic parts
· Knowledge of Salesforce, particularly its use for case management
· Experience with ERP systems, especially Microsoft Dynamics NAV
· Proficiency in MS office suites
· APICS / APS certification a plus
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Denver (Inverness West)
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.