Arrow Electronics Production Technician I in United States
Production Technician I
● The Production Technician I is responsible for performing low complexity builds of computing products in accordance with build plan. Installs system hardware and components.
● Prepare product for assembly; kit and package product.
● Perform builds of low complexity products according to build plan; install system hardware and components.
● Identify and process non-conforming material.
● Maintain product documentation; capture component and system serial numbers.
● Create and apply product labeling.
● Has limited prior relevant training or work experience
● Contributes directly to specific unskilled tasks or processes
● Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
Experience / Education
Typically requires a high school diploma and no prior related experience or equivalent related experience. For warehouse jobs: Typically requires 2–5 years of experience. May require specific certifications.
Columbus (Value Recovery)
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.