Arrow Electronics Quality/EHS Analyst I in United States
Quality/EHS Analyst I
● Respond to complaints from customers; serve as the primary quality liaison to the vendor.
● Manage and maintain the Quality Alert/Rating System. Also provide branch training on quality assurance.
● Analyze internal and external quality at the Primary Distribution Center (PDC) level to determine trends and make recommendations for improvement.
● Develop and maintain proactive working relationships throughout the vendor's quality organization.
● Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
● Works under general supervision
● Beginning to solve some straightforward problems
● Has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
•Proficient in MS Office applications, experience with IT QMS systems
•Ability to perform root cause analysis of problems, development and implementation of CAPA
•Experience with statistical process control of processes
•Working knowledge of ISO/OHSAS Standards
•Ability to understand and accurately follow technical documentation
•Ability to effectively interact with all levels of organization
•Strong team player and possess ability support and drive team projects and programs
•BS degree preferred
•Lean, Six Sigma and/or Demand Flow certifications
•Certified Quality Auditor
Columbus (Value Recovery)
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.