Arrow Electronics Real Estate Maintenance Technician Lead in United States
Real Estate Maintenance Technician Lead
This position may supervise and coordinate activities for maintenance of the property, its structures and all associated mechanical, electrical, plumbing and emergency systems as directed by property manager. Employee should be pro-active in maintaining HVAC equipment in good working order and respond to maintenance calls in a timely manner. Perform daily building integrity checks. Ensure building and grounds interiors and exteriors are clean and safe.
• Monitor building systems such as HVAC, EMS, fire/life safety, plumbing, electrical, with the ability to troubleshoot issues and minor repair if possible.
• Change HVAC filters
• Handle all tenant service requests in a timely manner and informs tenant when the job is completed.
• Utilize web-based work order and preventative maintenance systems including closing out work orders on a daily basis
• Order supplies, handle wallpaper repairs, fire extinguisher inspections, inspect automatic doors, clean up water spills, pressure washing, touch-up paint on buildings, stairwells, etc., change light bulbs, stained ceiling tiles and other general maintenance duties including plumbing repairs of faucets, toilets, in common areas and tenant spaces as requested by PM.
• Individual maintains current inventory of all building tools, equipment and fixtures in a clean and orderly manner.
• Conducts pre and post-construction inspection of Tenant Improvement areas to ensure all mechanical equipment is in working order and adjust to building standards.
• Proactive in reporting all alarms or energy systems problems to Management as instructed.
● Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or considerable work experience
● Entry level often for those with work experience in the skill area
● Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
● Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 2–4 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
Zapopan (Av. Aviacion)
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.