Arrow Electronics Senior Accountant I in United States
Senior Accountant I
Under limited review, and as a seasoned, experienced professional with full understanding of accounting principles, evaluates more complex transactions and records to the GL as necessary to ensure the financials are accurate and complete. Supports internal customers, develops relationships with various client groups and maintains/updates current financial information. Responsible for the completion of complex balance sheet reconciliations and income statement analysis. Identifies process problems and proposes improvements or course of action. Research accounting literature.
● Calculates, reviews and processes journal entries
● Complete complex reconciliations and income statement analysis
● Support and or participate on special projects. Leads projects of low complexity, developing project leadership skills.
● Responsible for producing, reviewing, analyzing and issuing periodic reporting on general subject matter
● Demonstrates an understanding of various accounting processes and identify root causes and areas for improvements.
● Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
● Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
● Solves a range of straightforward problems
● Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
● Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
Experience / Education
Bachelor's degree in Accounting and a minimum of 4 years of related experience.
Denver ( Panorama)
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.