Arrow Electronics Solution Architect in United States
• Consult, develop and implement technical and related sales enablement plans with partners and internal/external customers to support revenue and margin goals.
• Provide Pre-Sales Technical Support, complex sales tool configurations, and systems design to implement systems software solutions and/or products.
• Conduct partner and sales technical team training. Assist Arrow customers and partners with technical certifications, or with product/technology demonstrations.
• Obtain training and maintain knowledge of industry standards, new technologies and current issues.
● Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
● Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
● Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
● Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
● Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist
● Often leads the work of project teams; may formally train junior staff
● Works independently
Configure, research and recommend HPE server, storage and other infrastructure products and services.
Operate HPE configuration tools and sizers is required.
Respond to pre- and post-sales support calls on HPE products/solutions in a timely, courteous and accurate manner. Work closely with Arrow Field Sales representatives and reseller personnel to meet standard 4-hour SLA’s.
Complete all required HPE, ISV and other vendor training and certifications as assigned.
Maintain record of provided value added activities as directed by your manager in E-Force
Attend Arrow, Reseller, HPE and other vendor conferences, tradeshows and training(s) as required.
Complete and maintain required vendor certifications as required.
Maintain open, effective and professional relationships and communications with all Arrow personnel and resellers
Maintain reseller relationships with travel to reseller(s) offices and provide onsite presales training and onsite pre-sales technical support.
Provide Pre-sales technical training to inside and field staff of Arrow ECS
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.