Arrow Electronics Desktop Support Analyst II in Bangalore, India
Desktop Support Analyst II
• Provide second-level IT technical support to onsite and remote end-users by resolving basic to moderately complex technical issues.
• Track, record and respond to moderate to highly complex requests for IT technical support. Technical support will include workstation hardware, software and peripherals
• Deploy PC software fixes, patches, updates and upgrades across multiple platforms
• Maintain and update the Arrow Asset Management System with accurate and detailed computer hardware information
• Support IT special projects, including but not limited to: data recovery, hardware and software testing, etc.
• Diagnose PC problems via ticket system incidents, phone, or remote control of end user systems.
• Assist with large integration projects across North America.
• Provide support for Mobile Device Technology.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.