Arrow Electronics ERP Functional Analyst II in Bangalore, India
ERP Functional Analyst II
• Serves as a functional expert in e Business Suite (EBS) applications deployed in Supply Chain and CRM domains.
• Has in depth knowledge in EBS 11i inventory, order management and Purchasing modules. Having a good knowledge in Advanced pricing will be an added advantage.
• Experience in providing production support for customizations and standard applications.
• Able to Understand the complex business requirements and design a solution and convert them in to functional specifications.
• Has end-user, business analyst and onsite interaction experience for requirements gathering, understanding problems and working with multiple group to coordinate and carry out functional activities which include new development, maintenance and production support activities.
• To understand in EBS applications process design and development of customizations.
• Able to understand the complete business flow and developing test scenarios, test cases and executing them
• To gather the requirements and understand the problems and explain them to the technical developers and analysts for code development and / or code fix.
• Has experience in working with different time zone counterparts
• Has experience in R12 will be an added advantage
• Has strong written and verbal communication skills
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.