Arrow Electronics ERP Functional Analyst in Bangalore, India
ERP Functional Analyst
. The ERP Functional Analyst must be proficient in – OM, PO, Inventory, WIP, BOM, GL, AP, AR, CM, Fixed Assets and Accounting flows involved in the different modules. The ERP Functional Analyst must understand the end-to-end Order to Cash, Procure to Pay cycle, and any related functions. In addition, the ERP Functional Analyst is responsible for / performs:
• User Support in troubleshooting both application and business process issues.
• Documenting business processes using standard business process and data flow diagrams.
• Using standard methodologies, analyze user operational procedures to develop functional systems requirements, and advise and instruct other staff responsible for such development.
• Assists with month, quarter, and year end close process.
• Coordinates and conducts user support and training.
• Identifies and documents application integration requirements.
• Identifies innovative solutions to business issues in technical development.
• Improves process flow and user documentation for Oracle Support and enhances user knowledge and competency.
• Other duties as assigned based on business needs: i.e., special projects, Enhancements etc.
• Maintains a stable and accurate Oracle Applications production instance that meets the customer’s needs.
• Creates and manages Oracle Metalink Service Requests as required.
• 6 + years’ experience in the areas of development, project management, and technical business analysis and design of the Oracle Application.
• Solid functional understanding of Oracle applications in order to support the financial, sales and asset end users of the application.
• Proficient in the core modules of Oracle like OM, PO, Inventory, WIP, BOM, GL, AP, AR, CM, Fixed Assets, must understand Procure to Pay and Order to Cash flows very well; must have overall understanding and experience within the core functionalities of various modules.
• Must be able to effectively communicate with end users on financial, sales, and asset concepts and how the Oracle application can assist in supporting their needs.
Position: Programmer / Technical Analyst / Sr. Technical Analyst
Experience: 4-10 yrs
Job Location: Pune & Bangalore
Education: BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, M.Sc (Computer Science)
• Serves as the technical expert in e Business Suite (EBS) applications deployed in the Distribution, Supply Chain, Finance and Manufacturing domain.
• Has core development experience in the EBS environment in Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflow (RICEW) and Forms deliverables.
• Has end-user interaction experience for requirements gathering, understanding customer needs and working with multiple groups to coordinate and carry out technical activities which include new development, maintenance and production support activities.
• Participates in EBS applications process design and development of customizations.
• Assists in allied activities of the Oracle ERP Applications Team, working with Oracle Support and DBA teams ensuring smooth running of the Oracle ERP applications systems.
• Experienced in reviews of the technical documents for completeness, correctness and accuracy.
• Able to develop and deploy EBS Internet application forms using OAF/ADF.
• Has thorough understanding of APPS Technical Architecture.
• Has strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Has Global Oracle implementation experience.
• Expertise in Oracle 11 i / R.12 experience is a plus.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.