Arrow Electronics Web Engineer II in Bangalore, India
Web Engineer II
1) Ability to code with Oracle tools; PL/SQL, SQL*Plus
2) Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team
3) Develop technical specs for new and modified programs
4) Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, coupled with a desire to take on responsibilities; solutions oriented
5) Work with remote team and across various time zone sometimes
6) Good communications skills with excellent verbal and written ability, with team and stakeholders
7) Must be able to quickly grasp complex concepts and learn new technologies
8) Some familiarity with Java will be a plus
9) Familiarity with T-SQL (Transact-SQL) will be an added advantage
10) Prior exposure to Trade Compliance solutions will be a clear advantage
11) Prior experience with Unix/Linux Shell scripting desired
12) Knowledge on developing/maintaining Webmethods 9.x flow services (Software AG), will be a plus
13) Collaborate across functional and technical areas to ensure that the implementation of solutions improves technical functionality in support of business needs and efficiency
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.